Barrier PosiDrive is ideal for controlling access roads to plants, toll stations and any site that requires quick operation. The barrier has a quick operation of 1.5 to 6 seconds (determined by the length of the arm). Aluminum arm provides greater strength and rigidity, and uses tension springs to balance the arm and achieve a perfect balance.
Energy absorbing bands instead of massive steel structures
No permanent above ground support structures
Can span multiple traffic lanes
Looks like a beam barrier but deploys quickly like a wedge barrier
Easily integrated with existing access control, perimeter security, and building management systems
PRO-Drain™ system for rainwater management
PRO-Gate Vertical Lift Gate Arm
- Gate arm lengths from 10 – 20′
- Gate arm open and close times from 0.9 – 4.5 seconds
- Housings of galvanized and powder-coated steel or engineered plastic
- Geared AC or brushless DC motors with a range of motor powers and with a battery backup option
- Aluminum gate arms (round, flat, or octagonal)
- Works with your existing keycard or keyless entry systems
- LED indicators for rapid system diagnostics
- Models tailored for specific applications: residential, light and heavy duty commercial, and toll roads requiring high vehicle throughput
Security managers, dealers, integrators and OEMs, recognize the cards and HID proximity readers as the industry standard for physical access control. The HID proximity products are robust, affordable and seamlessly integrate with access control systems. Readers Indala 125 kHz proximity, excellent quality, line incorporates security encryption FlexSecur® combines intelligent programming technology with interchangeable components including uniform modules and a range of stylish cover designs.
Access control SYSCA2R1D
– Access Control and Door Schedules.
– Verification Methods Combinables:
– + Password Card (SYSKR602EKB Reader)
– Multi-User Verification.
– Energized Relay function.
Connect with us!
Do not hesitate to contact us regarding any questions about our services or upcoming projects.